Here at Buildadrive we are continually trying to improve our services to keep ourselves as industry leaders, this whilst remaining at the forefront of the driveway industry.
Our company processes and our product installation specifications set us apart from other local driveway companies. As a result of this we are respected by our competitors as well as being recognised by industry manufacturers and suppliers.
- Free no obligation site survey (we do not pressure sell our products and do not expect a decision on the day. A second visit will be required if the quote is accepted).
- A second visit is to mark out the job with spray paint and take before photos this will create what we call a job pack. Final design and finishes are discussed and recorded. This documenting of jobs leaves little room for error going forward.
- On the agreed start date we will commence groundworks and surface preparation. All teams have specification sheets and check lists to work from with the job pack.
- Once groundworks has been completed our dedicated power clean team will clean the area and any other surrounding areas to remove any contaminants that may affect the installation process. Preparation is the key when installing a new driveway, especially over existing surfaces.
- The next stage is laying the new surface. All our surfaces are laid using industry approved specifications. This is where many companies come unstuck either because they try to save on costs on materials or they are simply ignorant to the correct products and ratios. The new surface is laid at the correct depth and ratio to ensure a quality finish that lasts depending on your chosen surface.
- Once you are completely happy with the finished product we will send you our 10 year guarantee certificate along with an aftercare and maintenance package. (Part of this are our details on a heavily discounted annual power clean, this will keep your driveway pristine and looking its very best, it will also keep your new driveway under guarantee.)
We believe a large number of our local driveway competitors are not working to any manufacture specifications and are installing incorrect ratios over underspecified and badly prepared sub bases, this is giving in some cases a brilliant product a bad name and evidence of this is all over the internet,(which does not present a good image for the industry).
Our advice for anyone thinking of having a new driveway which ever surface you choose is to do your homework, not only into the company’s capabilities but into the product itself. Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
We are more than happy to openly discuss all our specifications, explaining the system in detail, we’ll also happily supply many examples of installations to view before making you make your decision.
- Free no obligation quotation
- Fully itemised quotation
- All jobs fully documented
- Fully insured
- All work done to manufactures specification
You can contact Buildadrive to find out more by filling out one of our online forms or calling our office on 0113 512 0398.